Friday, September 8, 2017 / by Paul Alsides "Rhymes With Adidas"
One of the greatest things about our great state of Minnesota is it's variety of seasons. We are never short on changing weather, and with those changes come the necessary home maintenance that comes with being a great home owner. So, with Autumn at our heels, here are our Top 5 Fall Home Maintenance Tips:
- Inspect and clean gutters and downspout. Cover with mesh guards to prevent debris build-up
- Clean porch and deck furniture. Cover and store outdoor furniture and grill in a protected area
- Fertilize the lawn with high phosphorous mix to ensure healthy grass next spring
- Test and replace batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Change your furnace filter before turning on the heat
With this 5 simple steps, you will be well on your way to enjoying this beautiful fall season!
Do you know of anyone who may be selling their home or could use expert advice on tips like the ones in this post? Have them give us a call! 612-701-8711